Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sonshine - By Crece

Happy midweek everyone...
Hope everyone has received all their yummy Purple Pumpkin Goodies from the last sale...I cant wait to see whats on offer at the next sale. Remember you can still purchase twine, tickets and basic button sets over at the Purple Pumpkin Store anytime...even when there is NO sale on (awesome!).

Moving right along to my Layout i would love to share with you today...
I was playing around with some Kaiser Papers that were released last month, the colours were really not my norm but I love what I came up with, and I hope you do too...
 I titled it 'You are the Son-shine of my life'  cos my lil Fletchy is....
He always has somehting funny to say to cheer me up, and his hugs are extra special :)
 Above and below, show how I used the Large Owl Buttons, i love these buttons they are so cute, they look fab on this Kiaser wooden birdcage.

I have used a denim/red floral button that i received in a Purple Pumpkin pack ages ago, I thought the colours of it worked well with this paper.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your week...
thanks for looking XXX

2 comments:

Sandra said...

That little owl button on the cage is just too cute. Lovely page :)

MadeByKarla said...

Adorable! I need to get started on my LO. Thanks for the inspiration :)