Friday, June 8, 2012

My little one - By Crece

Today is a very special day at my place. My little Fletcher is 8 years old today. So i thought I would share 2 layouts I have recently done of him. One from when he was a baby and the other from a few months ago.

This first layout is a challenge I did from White with 1.

 Sweet Dreams Little One, is a simple layout I created using some twine, a cute little sheep button and a felt cloud from my Purple Pumpkin stash!

 Close up of sheep button, really cool to use for a baby page...
he could of been counting sheep in his dreams???
 I use the coloured twine alot in layouts when I make a bunting/flags. The twine come in so many different colours so its easy to co ordinate onto your layouts.

 Fairy Floss is a layout I created using some more twine and a large denim flower with button centre. Not sure if you can see...but i have also used glimmer mist so the background wasnt so 'white'
 The next 2 pics are a close up of the twine I used, its so simple to manipulate it and stick to the layout using craft glue to keep the shape in place.

This large denim flower originally had a red with white spot button, i felt the red was too much so i replaced it with an orange one from my stash, really simple to do if you dont have the exact embelly you want to use!

Cant believe its been 8 years (makes me start to feel old!)
Hope you all enjoy your weekend, Im off to eat some Birthday cake!

XXX

No comments: