Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Favorite - By Debbie

Hi everyone!  It's Debbie here today with a layout to share with you.  I've been really trying to dig into my stash and use up as much as possible.  One of my favorite manufacturers is October Afternoon.  I came across some paper and embellishments from their Farmhouse collection and used it on my layout.
I love working with old photos, and this one of my mom was a perfect match for the October Afternoon paper and embellishments along with some Purple Pumpkin goodies!

I love clusters and here I have added a beige crochet doily, satin flower and two fabric buttons from Purple Pumpkin.  I love how the vintage girl  fabric button coordinates so perfectly with theme of my layout.


I've been experimenting lately with a little mixed media on my layouts.
Here I've used a stencil mask to add some numbers:

 Here I've used a Vintage Doily Mask along with some modeling paste, 
a little gesso and some stamping:

I hope I have inspired you with my layout!  If you are interested in any of the Purple Pumpkin products I have used, you can find them here in the store.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Hi my dear,your creation is fantastic^_^ Sweet and elegant^_^
Have a wonderful evening^_^
Hugs,
Sonia