Tuesday, January 15, 2013

'I am Blessed' Layout by Helen Tilbury




Hi there!!  Halfway through January already!  How's your 'New Year'
going so far?!  I love all the reflective layouts that January brings...
here is one from me 'counting my blessings' - my children of course!
I've used crocheted doilies from Purple Pumpkin, as well as a Cameo, 
I love how easy it is to incorporate Purple Pumpkin embellishments
into almost every layout that I create these days, the variety is huge!
Can you see that I tucked a couple of buttons under my tag here?
This is a good way of lifting an embellishment up off of the page
& adding a bit of dimension, as the tag is now slightly raised.
Doillies are another really 'easy' embellishment to add as they
are flat yet textural so are great for all types of scrappers!

I hope you enjoyed looking at my page & it has inspired
you to dig out your Purple Pumpkin stash & get creating!!



1 comment:

Sandra said...

Helen this is gorgeous and I love all the little trinkets placed around the page.