Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Ton of Fun

Hi everyone. I got back from holiday yesterday evening and I am staring at the pile of washing to be done today :( Anyway, before I tackle it I have a page to share with you. It is one that I did a few weeks ago for CSI. I haven't done anything new for a while, just enjoying the summer and taking lots of photos for future pages :)))



The photos were taken in San francisco last year. The kids loved the old carousel at Pier 39 and couldn't get enough of riding on it. My papers are October Afternoon's 'Midway' collection - perfect for this theme. Check out the PP embellies - the star button which is a great focal point for the photo block, the washi tape and ofcourse the baker's twine! I added some splodges of ink to the background and some fun 'confetti style' shapes to further emphasise the theme and add to the fun feel.
Have a great weekend :)

Sarah G

2 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

what a great layout! I love the girl on the horse picture

Lesley G said...

San Francisco - one of my favourite cities! Stunning page :)