Saturday, August 18, 2012

Checklist by Vicky


Hello lovely Purple Pumpkin followers!

Today I am sharing with you a Layout that I made during my summer vacation! My mood was perfect and that's why I used so bright and happy colors!!!
It is my DD Nefeli and Lena's (my friend) DS Nicolas in Samos island last year!


This Purple Pumpkin button was a perfect match for this layout!


The cutest little Purple Pumpkin pirate!!!


Here you can see a few PP tickets!



I guess you have all received your goodies from our last sale! I am also sure you would love to get some more for FREE right??? All you have to do is share your work using PP with us by posting on our Facebook wall!!! We will pick a favorite each month!
For more chances, just play along with us here following our August recipe!!! 

Enjoy Scrapping!!!!
xxx

5 comments:

Uma said...

Wonderful creation!!....
Great use o all embellishments
Uma
kreafttime.blogspot.in

yolande k said...

Superbe page très colorée...
Yo

Ella Swan said...

Totally gorgeous Vicky! Think I told you on your blog already - love it - so ice-creamy :))))

Sandie said...

This is such a cool layout, adore the colours!

Di Garling said...

Love your background Vicky. Di xo