Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Two to share by Judith



Good morning. Today I have two different layouts to share using the same photos and of course wonderful Puprle Pumpkin goodies.
These photos were taken on our first holiday with our son to Hobart in August 1997. Being the middle of winter in Australia we rugged him all nice and warm. 



A couple of close ups.
Here I have used a denim and spotty round, a blue crocheted doily and tucked in a couple of blue tickets.



And a XL blue starry fabric button balanced things out on the other corner.


Here is my next layout using a larger photo of one of the photos in the previous layout. I think this is one of the first photos in which we can see his teeth. Hence the title.



And a couple more close ups. I thought the fish button ( I have linked to some similar red background fish) matched the colours and the fishes teeth matched the theme!



And here I have used an XL dark blue spotty button and some blue and white twine for my banner.


Hope you've enjoyed my layouts today. Enjoy the rest of your week.

Judith xx


1 comment:

Ella Swan said...

Such sweet pages Judith - love them!!