Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Joker by Judith

Good morning, Judith here to share a recent layout I have created using Purple Pumpkin goodies.
I thought these photos of DS fooling around went very well with the oversized Joker card that came in one of my Purple Pumpkin goodie bags and I wanted to create a bright colourful layout to match the mood.


Here are a couple of close ups.
In this one I have put a blue bird  fabric button on top of a blue vinyl cog.




Here I have used a red/blue vinyl star round, and I have tucked a blue ticket under the card. (There is also a red ticket diagonally opposite). I have also used some strips of red zigzag washi tape.




Nearly half way through the month. Why don't you give our sketch challenge a go. Dont forget anyone can win!!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Great LO! Love the colours and it all goes so well with the Joker card.

Elaine coustley said...

Great inspiration for the joker card . Fun layout.x