Monday, April 16, 2012

Red & Blue by Sar

There is always lots of use for red & blue embellishments in my house - our school colours are red & blue, and so are the team colours for my son's footy team! Needless to say, if Sam sends me red & blue embellies in my DT kit they DEFINITELY get used!

So Proud - my hubby & son on the first day of 'winter school uniform' when Cooper was in kindy. Cooper goes to the same school his Daddy did when he was a little boy, so Daddy if very proud of that.


And some closeups of the awesome felt, vinyl & denim embellies from Purple Pumpkin.



St Pius Turns 50 - again, a school related page for Cooper's album using the matching school colour embellishments from Purple Pumpkin as well as some twine.


My journalling...


And a closeup of the felt goodness from PP...


Hope your week has started well, stay tuned for some more blog posts here this week from our BRAND NEW DT MEMBERS, so excited to meet them all and see their amazing work. Please make sure you welcome them too, with lots of comments here!

See you soon!

No comments: