Saturday, April 28, 2012

My last post..

 Well as I have stated before, I am finishing up on the Purple Pumpkin DT..
This post should have happened yesterday, but it slipped my mind completely,
which is a great example of why I made the decision to leave.
The DT is fabulous to be a part of, but I am struggling lately to put in 100% so I was happy to leave and give some other great designers a go :)


These layouts may have been seen by some of you before, they were created using the March You're Savvy kit, from Scrapbook Savvy. I have used some of the new release DENIM Purple Pumpkin buttons on both of them, which are sooooo cute!!

So that's it from me, thanks for all your lovely comments over the past 6 months!!

1 comment:

Felicity Ives said...

It is always so much fun to visit your blog as your style is so different to my own. Its nice to step outside the box sometimes and I have used your much loved paint swiping technique myself this month with fantastic results. Love the ideas I pick up from visiting my fave blogs and its a bonus when I give it a go and it works. Thanks for the endless inspiration