Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Project Life Fun with PP Goodies:)

Hey there! Lizzy with you today....with my monthly Project Life post...& a couple of little hints you might find helpful:)
 
 Sometimes the PL cards might be the right colour - but in this case, the umbrella just didn't work, so...
I covered it up with this lovely PP button! Doesn't it go nicely with the polka dot background?!!!
 Added in some text with my Motex Writer....simple solution:):)
Can't go past some tickets...especially since we'd been to the movies. Using a stapler is quick & simple, & adding a little stamp....gives that extra bit of meaning:)
And how about adding a tag for the date? As I've said, I usually do PL by the month....the tag, button & twine are all PP....I LOOOVE the pop of colour those summery buttons bring. And they fit really well inside the PL plastic sleeves. Here's my full page ~ 1/2 of the 2 I did....but I figure two pages would be stretching your reading patience. So one is what you get. And I photographed it BEFORE I put it into the plastic this time! Much easier to see!
The 'hello' is a big SRM sticker & there's nothing wrong with writing on photos...as you can see,  I'm rather fond of doing that. Some I've edited on my i phone before printing. One of my FAVEST of apps is Pixlr Express. LOVE it!!!
Thanks for looking ~ happy scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Awesome PL spread Lizzy!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks AWESOME!! LOVING the colors and the photos!!!!

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful Lizzy, and I would have loved to have seen both pages!!