Sunday, February 16, 2014

Hello...Helloo....

Today I would like to share a layout I created for STUCK.
I had a lot of fun creating the background by stamping with paint and then spraying water to create drips down my page.
Thankyou to Jen Hall for taking some portraits of ME !!!


Here are a few close ups of felt buttons and heart fabric button:


And I thought the heart washi tape matched perfectly:


And I couldn't resist a spotty button:



I also wanted to share another layout which I just did because!!


I love the crochet doileys...they can slot in anywhere and match all kinds of styles...



And I thought this cute little flair button and ticket matched perfectly with my down on the beach theme layout:


Thanks for popping by to have a look see...

Will catch you all later when I get back from Sydney with my daughter who is having an op done on her leg.

1 comment:

Monique Liedtke said...

Fantastic pages! Love how colorful they are! And love all the PP goodies!