Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Everyday Things - with Lizzy Hill

Howdy there! My first post as a DT member here at PP! I've done an A4 page, for a change, & used some PP twine, a LOVELY check button & yummy chevron washi tape for those chevrons.
 
 Can't be bothered explaining WHY I've scrapped this rather stunning Crepe Myrtle...if YOU can be bothered, you can read my hidden journaling!!! I know, I know...it's tiny!!
 Those chevrons with the blue washi...
 Fun PP twine twirls:)
Thanks for looking...& Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

3 comments:

Lili Sulastri said...

Beautiful story behind the tree. Pretty page.

Elaine coustley said...

Great pic. They are truly beautiful in full bloom so delicate are the petals. Love your layout .x

It's not a story, it"s my life! said...

that bush was determend to live !
and so it should, it's beautiful!