Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hello! It's my turn today! :)

Hi Purple Pumpkin fans, Chantal with you today!  I've got two layouts to share with you all.  The first layout is called "Blowing out the Candles"...



Here I have created my own "flame-like" paper using acrylic paints in white, yellow and orange.  I've also decorated my title with a white gel pen to mimic the diagonal stripes on the birthday cake candles, and the Red Baker's Twine.


I've used a Purple Pumpkin fabric button and I've wound the twine around it, then made a loopy trail, following the flow of the photos.  I've made a little twine bow and adhered it to the trail - so it appears to be part of the trail, although it's actually not. :)

I had a little knot in my piece of twine so I adhered this to the top right of my layout as is.  So where this is positioned, actually looks like it's attached to the above mentioned twine too.  ;)

Here's another layout I've just created, using similar PP products as above...


On my layout, "Feeding Big Ben", I've used a Black and White Spotty Dotty button (my fave PP "staple"!!!) and Grey Baker's Twine... plus a super cute little rose cabochon... they are so cool to use!!!


I love using PP's buttons like this sometimes - just peeking through. ;)

Please don't forget about Purple Pumpkin's massive $100 Giveaway!  You can check it out right here!

TFL & cheers,

Chantal :)

6 comments:

Nana said...

Stunning layouts. Loving them.

Nana

apapelouca.blogspot.com said...

Lovely Chantal, plentyof interesting details.
xx

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Thanks so much for your kind words! :D
xo

Lizzy said...

These looks Fantastic Chantal, and I've just seen your beautiful LO in Scrapbook Creations too. Congratulations.

Lizzy said...

I've just spotted a second gorgeous LO in Scrapbook Creations. Congratulations.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh, thanks so much Lizzy! :D :D