Monday, July 23, 2012

Cricket Presentation Day by Sar


Today I have a layout to share with you from the November 2011 He's Savvy Kit from Scrapbook Savvy.  This was an awesome kit and one you can still get a hold of here.

My layout is called 'Cricket Presentation Day' and features my son Cooper very proud as he got his medal for Milo Cricket...plus his very proud Daddy & Poppy standing by.

I have used a pretty heavy misting on my background to add some interest...and added to my kit some awesome embellishments including a button and twine from the Purple Pumpkin store.

A closeup of the spotty button...can one ever have too many spotty buttons in their scrapbooking stash?  I think not!  You'll also see the twine which I have placed across my page, stapling as it fell...you really can't argue with twine too much, it goes where it wants to go...you just staple it down and move on!


Not long now till our big birthday sale...stay tuned this week for some awesome sneak peeks and excitement plus.

See you around!

Cheers,
Sar


2 comments:

Nana said...

Beautiful layout. Love all the embellishments.

Nana
My Crafting Channel

Ella Swan said...

LOVE that rosette - great job!!