Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cute as a Cupcake - By Crece

Hope everyones weekend had been fab! Hope you crafted up a storm yesterday 5th May as it was National Scrapbooking Day...How did you celebrate it?  I created my layout that I thought I would share with you. Its of my Little Boy Fletch, he made some cupcakes a little while back all on his own (i just did the oven stuff) He made Chocolate Cupcakes with Pink Icing. His favorite colour in the rainbow is Pink! so I know I can get away with a little pink on his layouts.


Sorry there are no close ups...my camera battery is flat and takes forever to charge...but i can tell you the Purple Pumpkin products that are featured on the layout are...
Large denim and Pink flower, red.pink.yellow and green tickets, pink crochet border (i cut) and aqua/qhite bakers twine to create the word 'Cupcake' for the title.

Thanks for looking and have a great week

XXX

2 comments:

Sarah said...

This is so cute Crece - I love the colours - my little guys favourite colour is pink too :) (

secondhand bicycles in uk said...

Excellent Working Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world.God Bless You..
single speed cycle shops london
bicycle shops north london
single speed cycle shops london