Sunday, December 18, 2011

One week to go til Christmas, I know I still have heaps of things that need to be done...how about you?

...But there is ALWAYS time to Scrapbook, and so I would love to share with you a layout I did of my son Andy, He loves the Brisbane Lions and He asked me to scrap this photo of him all dressed up in his lions gear at a game we went to earlier this year in Brisbane.


And some close ups of the yummy Purple Pumpkin Embellies..


Her I have used a yellow vinyl tag and attached some yellow bakers twine. A red vinyl cog (im loving these and do need to get some more next year...) and a Blue spotty button...


and here a red spotty button, orange doily and a blue vinyl cog.

Hope you are all not stressing out over this festive season, have a wonderful Christmas and love to all over your families...

Crece xxx

2 comments:

Anne P said...

Great Page Crece, love the background effect.

Lizzy Hill said...

Love your style - clean, but intricate.... great colours, too:):)