Saturday, December 17, 2011

Happy Holidays by Sara

Good morning!

Just one more week until Christmas. I am organised early this year and I can't wait for next weekend to roll around.

I have one layout to share with you today and I'm keeping with the Christmas spirit. I did a little shoot with my boys earlier in the week and this is one of my favourite shots.

I have used a doilie and reindeer button that I got in my Christmas Lucky Dip at the last sale. A close up:

And some twine as strings for my accordian flower baubles. A close up:

Hope you have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Love the way you've turned the flowers into decorations & the soft, muted colours & the bracket shaped card at the bottom ~ really classy:)

Anne P said...

Totally fabulous sara.

Anonymous said...

this is gorgeous, love the accordion baubles.

Kerry said...

Lovely page and yes a cute photo. Love the bauble idea.