Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Very Special Layout...

You all would have seen the sneak peeks of our new Baby Kits, which contain our new Baby Footprints buttons. Well, tonight I would like to share a layout, created by a dear friend of mine, Melanie, which features one of these buttons. But more importantly, this layout features her precious baby boy Harrison, who passed away, exactly 1 year ago today.


I can't even begin to imagine how hard it would have been to create this page, you can just see how much love has gone into it. Since losing her precious son, Mel has started a charity, based on scrapbooking, to help other grieving parents create memories of their little angels. You can check it out HERE.

Thank you Mel, for sharing this beautiful layout. Thinking of you and your little angel today xx

5 comments:

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

Mel this is just so beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing your grief and thanks so much for starting the charity which so many other parents need and treasure. YOU are special as is your genuine caring of your Harrison and others - I am sincerly honoured to meet you IRL {many hearts'n'hugs} Mazz xxx

Geli said...

What a very beautiful thing you're doing! My heart goes out to Mel

Jasmine S said...

Hi Sam, this page is just perfect and I read about Harrison when you first mentioned him and I have been to Melanie's blog that she set up and it touches me every time I visit. He actually pops into my thoughts on those days when my patience is low with my kiddies and then I realise again, just how lucky I am.
Thanks to Melanie for sharing.

Carol's Creations said...

This is beautiful! I personally have lost 2 babies and it the hardest thing a person can go through. I too have created a scrapbook and it is pure therapy for me. Thank you so much for sharing this very special layout!

Unknown said...

Just beautiful in every way Melanie! Thank you so much for sharing and thinking of you and your family at this time xx