Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Layout To Share

Hi everyone. Just thought I'd pop on here to say a quick hello. I've had sick kidlets at home this week, so I haven't had much of a chance to use the computer. But I have been busy making lots of things with felt and fabric! I am still waiting on my button order to arrive so I can start making new buttons, so the shop update will most likely be next Friday.

I do have something to share with you today though. Have a look at this gorgeous layout by Stephanie Hart, featuring a cute Purple Pumpkin hedgehog button...


Doesn't that little button look so cute on her layout? To see more of Stephanie's gorgeous layouts, be sure to check out her blog HERE. (and while you're there, have a look at her shop...she makes the most AMAZING little clay embellishments!) Thanks for letting me share this Steph!

Well, I'm off to cut up some felt. Hope you are having a fabulous week!

2 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Very striking! I would never have thought to put those papers together but it makes for a great LO! Love your hedgie on there!

Debbie said...

Really cute layout! Just got my order yesterday and can't wait to use some of my new goodies!