Tuesday, April 29, 2014

PROJECT LIFE ~ Lizzy Hill ~ The Process

Hi there! If you're a bit of PLer....then you might like to take a squiz at this ~ it's the PROCESS I use to create a page. Sometimes!!!
Step 1: I choose my plastic folder, then print off the photos I want to use for the month [February here]. You can see I have all sorts of shapes & sizes. That's OK!
Then I shuffle until happy!
  Step 2: Work out what 'backing' cards look best...because of the variety of photo shapes & colours, I tried to keep the backgrounds uniform & muted.
Think about the places I want/need room to journal...
 Step 3: Use a 1/4" corner punch & round off those corners.
Add some 'interest'...out came my PP CHIPPY WORDS, WASHI, BUTTONS...
 Step 4: Add some stamping, the journaling, some titles...generally make things look pretty:)
 Of COURSE you can stamp on photos...long as you use archival ink like Staz On or Ranger Archival...

 And one side of my finished Feb 14 PL spread:):)
Thanks for looking ~ happy scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the project life layouts you make it look easy lol but I don't think it is great photos great design