Saturday, April 27, 2013

"Friends" by Karen Grose

Hello, hello to all the Purple Pumpkin fans.  Time again for me to share with you another LO I've created using some of the fantabulous PP embellishments !!!


This was a "just because" LO and it's very different to my usual style.  Firstly, there's pink on there and secondly, flowers !!  Very rarely will I use either of these 2 items :)


Anyway, here's my LO - "FRIENDS" 





There's a couple of Purple Pumpkin embellishments hiding on here.  I've used one of the gorgeous Flair Buttons - Script , more of the ever so versatile Tickets, and another must have with the Flair Button - Spotty.  You might also see one of the super cute Resin Flowers hiding in amongst the color :)


Here is a close up of the cluster with all the color and fun of the Script Button, Tickets and Resin Flower.  All must haves in anyone's stash !!






And a close up of the Spotty Flair Button





I'm also going to show you a LO I created for the word challenge at Scrapbook Savvy.  I have blogged this already, but not all the PP fans may have seen it  :)

"BIG DREAMS"

I had fun creating this LO, using plenty of color, texture and of course, Purple Pumpkin embellishments.  

On here you'll see that I've used the Flair Button - Chevron, Kraft Tags (another favourite) as well as Washi Tape - Loops Black.  On the Kraft Tag, I've distressed it with some ink and stamping.




If you pop on by my blog, I have a couple of close ups of the background and embellishments.  You can stop by HERE,  if you are interested to see how I work :) Would love you to visit.

Until next time.......happy scrapping

2 comments:

Ella Swan said...

So beautiful Karen - what a great debut!!

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Gorgeous creations Karen!!!! LOVE them!!xx