Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Today I'm 2 years old by Judith

Good morning everyone. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Day and maybe you were lucky enough to get some scrapping goodies.

Today I have a layout to share with you using my favourite colours - red, blue and yellow. They are such a bright happy combination. I found this photo recently of my DS on his 2nd birthday taken at Toddler Gym.



And here are some close ups of my Purple Pumpkin goodies. The large multicoloured spotty button was in my boy Lucky Dip Bag which I purchased in the end of year sale, along with a selection of vinyl cogs (one of my favourite embellishments). I have also used some thick red stripe washi tape in various places around my layout. I covered some labels and card and tucked them in. I have also used a line of red tickets. You can just see one poking out from the blue vinyl cog.


For my other cluster I used an extra large red spotty button, another vinyl cog from the boy Lucky Dip bag and a spotty doily which was in last years Lucky Dip bags.



Until next time

Judith xx

6 comments:

Anne P said...

What a fabulous bright and fun Layout.

Sandra said...

A great use of all these different embellishments and a lovely bright and happy page.

Kerry said...

Fantastic bright and cheerful LO.

Pam said...

This is wonderful! Love it!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Elaine coustley said...

Absolutely beautiful and bright. More to inspire me. I love it. x

Ella Swan said...

Very nice Judith! Clean and colourful!!